Tuesday 6 August 2013

Minecraft explores

Me and my friend Tate were playing with my dog. I turned around and Tate was gone. I saw a hole in the ground. Tate must of gone down it. So I went inside to get on armour a sword, some food and ladders. I went down the hole. There were so many monsters down the hole but
it was all worth it to save my friend. I tried to stop myself from falling down. Meanwhile Tate was fighting for he's life agents monsters. Man I need food Tate said. Hey Tate I found you I said. I need food said Tate. Here you go I said. yay a hamburg. My dog jumped on Tate. Bolt sit said Tate. Josh behind you. A creeper i run AHAH. SSSS said the creeper.BOOM



2 comments:

  1. We fixed sword and creeper. We put a comma in a list and fixed must. Well done Joah. Allana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice describing!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment on our writing. We will moderate and post it as soon as possible.

If you want to learn about making a constructive comment then click on this link. http://springstonteamendeavour.blogspot.co.nz/p/blog-comments.html